Without apology Oak Level Baptist Academy holds to this statement of faith. A listing of what we believe follows:.
Statement Of Faith
1. The Divine inspiration of the Scriptures (King James Version).
2. The triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
3. The fallen nature of man and his just condemnation because of sin.
4. Salvation by grace through faith, as a free gift of God, through Jesus Christ
5. The progressive work of sanctification.
6. The keeping power of God.
7. The harmony of the law and the Gospel.
8. The prominence of the local and visible church.
9. The baptism by immersion for believers.
10. The ordinance of the Lord's Supper.
11. The devout observances of the first day of the week.
12. The honoring of civil government.
13. The incarnation, the Virgin Birth, and the Deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus
14. The death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day.
15. The vicarious and substitutional atonement for the sins of mankind by
shedding of His Blood on the cross.
16. The resurrection and the righteous to life and the wicked to damnation.
17. The personal imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
18. The creation, not evolution, describes the beginning of man; everything was
created by a direct act of God and in the image of God.